Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Technology Blog Directory

Recent Posts

Download

Blogger Tricks

Blogger Themes

Monday, December 31, 2012

Find My Phone

Find your lost, stolen, or misplaced phone with the *original* realize My Phone!
Find your lost, stolen, or misplaced phone with the initial device recovery app for humanoid.
4/5 star rating for over three years and counting!
Some happy users:
"truly the most effective phone finder GET THIS! tested each operate with pc's - it's perfect!"
"Can't tell you the way repeatedly I've used this A total life saver. I lose my phone a minimum of one per week. Or a minimum of I accustomed. :)"
* If you lose your phone, simply send it a text message and realize My Phone can reply to you with its current address, and a Google Maps link to your phone's location.
* Text your phone and have it ring at most volume (even if volume is off) to find by ear.
* establish what quantity battery is remaining
* Get notified if someone changes your SIM card
* NEW: Track from the net by having your phone email back it's location
* No ads!
Instructions
1. Install realize My Phone. change GPS in Settings.
2. Text 'findme' to your phone and begin trailing it.
3. Text 'ringaloud' to your phone to create it ring till you discover it.
Already lost your phone?
If you are phone has humanoid v3.0 or below (most do), you'll be able to remotely install realize My Phone from Google Play.
GPS off?
Find My Phone will mechanically activate GPS for v2.2 and below.
*NEW*
Don't have another phone to text from?
No problem. Use a free on-line SMS service like Google Voice or textem.net to send the text, and your phone can email it's location to you.
Absolutely no ads.
No registration.
Just works!
Pay a one-time, no nonsense fee of ninety nine cents for a period of time license. do not fall for the free apps that then wish to create you pay monthly subscription fees or charge high fees of $4.99 or more!
Get the most effective protection for your phone with the *original* realize My Phone!

DOWNLOAD FROM HERE : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mango.findmyphone&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5tYW5nby5maW5kbXlwaG9uZSJd


Find My Phone

0 comments:

Post a Comment